The Alt-Brayer law company provides consultations and services to subjects of business activities in the field of licencing of transactions with ferrous metals. We promote registration and obtaining the licence for procurement and processing of a scrap of ferrous metals existing in all territory of Ukraine.
Parts of products, unsuitable for use, or the products which lost the functional capabilities owing to moral or physical ageing as a part of which there are particles of metal or its alloys are considered as a scrap of metals (or scrap metal). Here defective products which cannot already use enter.
Bases of obtaining licence
The licence for scrap metal is necessary only for legal entities. There is no need to get this permission to natural persons who are engaged in collecting and sale of industrial and household scrap.
For registration of the right to activity, the enterprise submits the application and the package of documents in relevant organ, in parallel preparing production base for work.
The main conditions for obtaining the licence in this sphere are:
- availability of the documents confirming land rights on which there will take place saving and processing of scrap metal;
- availability of the equipped land plot (for ferrous metals the size of the earth shall make no less than 1000 sq. on each platform);
- availability production and the warehouse meeting sanitary, fire, environmental standards and rules of putting into operation;
- availability of the equipment (production, technology, weight, load-lifting) and appropriate certificates;
- Availability of qualified personnel with the corresponding work experience.
The procedure for obtaining permission to activity occupies about 25 working days. But also there is the probability to the entrepreneur to be refused the right of acquisition of the licence for such reasons:
- the discrepancy of the earth and the equipment to the established regulations;
- an indication of doubtful data;
- violation of procedure of filing of application and package of documents;
- the discrepancy of the applicant to licence regulations.
Fast solution of the question
If you had the need for obtaining the licence for procurement and processing of a scrap of ferrous metals, address to the Alt-Brayer company. Our specialists will undertake already begun the case and will correct defects, or will carry out new process from beginning to end. Anyway, cooperation with lawyers of “Alt-Brayer” will fast obtain the licence.